Now into its 14th year, the annual St. David’s Day Run was a huge success this weekend with over 3,000 runners of all ages flocking to Bute Park. Taking part in either a 1K, 5K or 10K race, participants raised tens of thousands of pounds for their chosen charities.
Runners were faced with rain, hail, mud, wind and (thank goodness!) some much needed sunshine but didn’t let the conditions dampen their spirits. We’ve put together some of our favourite tweets and photos from the day.
We had a fantastic time cheering you on and keeping you all hydrated! Hopefully we’ll see you at some of the other races we’re sponsoring this summer…
- Llanelli Half Marathon – Sunday 12th March
- Wrexham Marathon Festival – Sunday 12th March
- Cardiff Bay Run – Sunday 2nd April
- Big Rock 10K, 5K, Beer Run – 29th April
- Great Welsh Marathon – Sunday 7th May
- Snowdonia Half Marathon – Sunday 21st May
- Chepstow 5K Bounce Run – Saturday 17th June
- RunFest Wales – Saturday 24th June
- Swansea Half Marathon – Sunday 25th June