We want to celebrate everyone who runs, walks and jogs their way to a more active lifestyle. So, regardless of age, fitness level, aspiration or location, we want you to become a part of our special running community – #TeamBreconCarreg.
By applying, you’re in with the chance of winning entry to a number of races across Wales and lots of support and encouragement along the way, from both us and fellow runners.
You’ll be kitted out ready for your runs, kept hydrated and cheered along the way. We’ll be there to support you when the going gets tough and those cold mornings are calling out for your duvet!
Supporting Wales Air Ambulance
As well as getting fit and meeting new people, you’ll be doing something amazing for charity too – for every mile that #TeamBreconCarreg run in training or events, we’ll donate £1 to Wales Air Ambulance.
As a charity, Wales Air Ambulance rely solely on donations to raise the £6.5million needed every year to keep their four helicopters flying.
So, what are you waiting for?!
#TeamBreconCarreg Terms & Conditions
We are offering the opportunity for 10 runners to be selected to join #TeamBreconCarreg – an online competition. The promoter of this competition is Brecon Carreg.
- To enter this free prize draw participants must use the entry page to provide information on why they would like to be part of Team Brecon Carreg.
- The competition will run until 17:00 18thFebruary 2018.
- There will be 10 winners. The prize is free entry to a choice of running events in Wales in 2018. The winners will choose what races they would like to complete from a list provided by Brecon Carreg. Entrants must participate in at least one event during 2018.
- On entering, winners accept that their names and images may be used in press centred around the campaign, but this will not be done without prior notification.
- Maximum one (1) entry into the competition per person.
- The Prize Draw is open to all residents of UK over the age of 12, except employees of the Promoter, and their families, or anyone connected or involved in the administration of the Prize Draw.
- The winner of the Prize Draw will be selected by Brecon Carreg. Winners will be notified by Friday 23rd February 2018.
- Entries that do not comply in full with these terms and conditions will be invalid.
- Ten (10) winners will be selected from all valid entries.
- The winner will then be contacted by email and will be required to provide their address details.
- The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative will be given for it.
- The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw or amend this promotion at any time, including in the event of fraudulent behaviour.
- The Promoter has the right to use the winner’s details in post promotion publicity, including but not limited to, on the Promoter’s social media channels and other marketing communications.
- The winner’s personal data will be held and used for the purposes of the competition by the Promoter, in accordance with their respective privacy policies and the Data Protection Act 1998.
- The Promoter will not be liable for the travel costs of the winner to or from the event.
- In the event that any winner refuses or for whatever reason cannot accept the prize, or if the Promoter is unable to make contact with any winner within 48 hours of first/initial ‘winning’ notification, or the winner does not confirm their address, the Promoter reserves the right to re-select and award it to an alternative winner.
- All decisions made by the Promoter over eligibility or otherwise in relation to the Prize Draw are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- A maximum total of £5,000 will be made to Wales Air Ambulance.