Thanks – look out for your voucher in your emails. This should be delivered within the hour but please allow up to 12 hours before contacting us. In some circumstances, voucher emails can be seen as spam or junk, if your voucher cannot be found in your inbox please check these folders.
Terms & Conditions
Cadw and Brecon Carreg Promotion 2017 (the “Promotion”)
Terms & Conditions
Participants in the Promotion agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. These Terms and Conditions shall prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials.
– Cadw: Welsh Government, Plas Carew, Unit 5/7 Cefn Coed, Parc Nantgarw, Cardiff, CF15 7QQ; and
– Brecon Carreg: Brecon House, Near Llandeilo SA19 6TT.
1. Eligibility: The Promotion is open to all adults aged 18 or over, excluding employees of the Promoters and their affiliates or agents, the immediate families of such employees and any other person connected with the Promotion.
2. How to participate: Entrants must purchase one promotional bottle of Brecon Carreg 500ml or 750ml water between 20 May 2017 and 30 September 2017 (“the promotional period”).
3. To redeem the offer, each qualifying entrant will need to visit the website and enter a unique 9-digit code found on the neck of a promotional bottle. He/she will then need to present a confirmation e-mail voucher at a participating site. This will entitle one child (age 5-16) to enter specified Cadw sites free of charge when accompanied by one full paying adult. Full instructions on how to redeem this offer will be on the promotional bottle label and the Brecon Carreg website. All participating Cadw sites are listed on www.cadw.gov.wales
The Promotion is applicable for the following Cadw sites:
- Beaumaris Castle
- Caernarfon Castle
- Caerphilly Castle
- Castell Coch
- Chepstow Castle
- Cilgerran Castle
- Conwy Castle
- Criccieth Castle
- Denbigh Castle
- Harlech Castle
- Kidwelly Castle
- Laugharne Castle
- Oxwich Castle
- Plas Mawr Elizabethan Town House
- Raglan Castle
- Rhuddlan Castle
- Rug Chapel
- Strata Florida Abbey
- St Davids Bishop’s Palace
- Tintern Abbey
- Tretower Court and Castle
- Valle Crucis Abbey
Joint managed sites not included are:
- Carreg Cennen Castle
- Dolwyddelan Castle
- Margam Stones Museum
- Weobley Castle
4. To redeem the Promotion the entrant must present an email voucher at the site of their choice from the list above
5. Each email voucher is for a single use only.
6. Each email voucher is valid until 30 September 2017, unless the Promoters decide to stop the Promotion at any time.
7. Only original email vouchers sent directly from the Promoter to the individual will be accepted. Photocopied, scanned, damaged or illegible promotional labels or codes will not be accepted. All email vouchers must be redeemed and surrendered upon entry to Cadw sites.
8. The email voucher has no monetary value, cannot be resold, auctioned or exchanged and cannot be redeemed in whole or part for cash.
9. Only complete email vouchers will be accepted and entrants will be contacted by Promoters with one email following the promotion. The Promoters accept no responsibility for any email vouchers that are lost, incomplete, illegible or corrupted, or which fail to reach it by the end of the promotional period for any reason. Lost or stolen email vouchers will not be replaced.
10. The Promotion will not be open to you, and your claim will be deemed invalid, if (including but not limited to):
You have not purchased one qualifying bottle of Brecon Carreg 500ml or 750ml water during the promotional period.
You have not redeemed the email voucher before the end of the promotional period and/or you have failed in any way to otherwise comply with these Terms and Conditions as determined by the Promoters in their sole discretion.
The child claiming free entry with an email voucher is not accompanied by a full paying adult.
11. The Promoters and agent reserves the right to offer a substitute reward of equal or greater value and to withdraw the Promotion at any time deemed necessary owing to circumstances outside their reasonable control.
12. If for any reason you encounter a problem in relation to the Promotion please email email@example.com
13. The Promotion is not valid in conjunction with any other promotion and is subject to availability.
14. Insofar as permitted by law, neither the Promoters or their agents or distributors will in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the purchaser or other bearer, or accept any liability for personal loss or injury occurring at the venue; neither can they guarantee the quality and/or availability of the services offered by the venue, nor be held liable for any resulting personal loss or damage. Your statutory rights are unaffected.
15. The Promoters reserve the right to cancel or amend the Promotion or these Terms and Conditions at any time prior to the expiry of the promotional period, but will always endeavour to minimise the effect to entrants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
16. The Promotion is administered jointly by the Promoters. All correspondence regarding this offer should be directed to Brecon Carreg, Near Llandeilo SA19 6TT marked “Brecon Carreg Cadw promotion”. The Promoters’ decision regarding any aspect of the Promotion is final and binding.
17. The Promoters and/ or their agent reserve the right in their sole discretion to not to honour the Promotion or accept an email voucher where they, or each of them, reasonably suspects any misuse or other breach of these Terms and Conditions.
18. Insofar as permitted by law, the Promoters and their agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate any entrant or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of any person’s participation in the Promotion except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoters, their agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
19. Cadw may require any person attempting to redeem an email voucher to prove the age of the child who will be entitled to free entry using that email voucher. Cadw reserves the right to refuse entry to any person it suspects does not meet the qualifying age criteria and without the provision of proof of age.
20. Cadw reserves its right in its sole discretion to refuse entry to any Cadw site to any entrant who it considers has provided invalid or falsified personal data when completing the form to accompany the providing the email voucher prior to entry to the relevant Cadw site.
21. Any Personal Data (as defined in the Data Protection Act 1998) acquired by Cadw through the Promotion, will be used in connection with the administration of the Promotion and for such other purposes as an entrant may agree. Cadw and Brecon Carreg will store and process entrants’ details in accordance with its own privacy policies http://cadw.gov.wales/privacy/privacystatement/?lang=en
22. Personal Data acquired by the Promotor through this promotion, will be used in the course of the action to control the validity of age. This data will be incorporated in a database from the Promotor for direct marketing purposes. This data will not be transferred to any third party. The Promotor will at all times respect the provisions of the Data Privacy Act 1998.
23. Entrants will have the right to revoke any consent given to the processing of their data; to request access to their data; and to amend or have such data deleted, by sending a request to firstname.lastname@example.org
24. The Promotion shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales and entrants and the Promoters agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales