We’ve teamed up with Cadw to offer you the chance to save some money on your next visit to one of Wales’ amazing castles. With a promotional bottle, one child goes free with every paying adult, allowing you and the family to immerse yourself in legendary experiences for less (average price for 5-16 year old is £5).
And visitors are in for a treat.
The 2017 Year of Legends is all about experiencing the rich culture, history and heritage of Wales and Cadw sites have all sorts of amazing fun for the family at its sites over the summer. From real life characters telling the dramatic stories of the castle’s history to battle re-enactments and exciting family trails, you can’t fail to have a legendary family day out. You may even be able to meet the Cadw dragons Dewi and Dwynwen as they tour around sites this summer!
The promotion does not extend to paid for events but with the childrens’ entry fee saved, you could consider coming along to one of the many exciting events – visit www.gov.wales/cadw for details and look out for regular updates across Facebook and Twitter.
Terms & Conditions
• Cadw: Welsh Government Plas Carew, Unit 5/7 Cefn Coed, Parc Nantgarw, Cardiff, CF15 7QQ
• Brecon Carreg: Brecon House, Near Llandeilo SA19 6TT
- Eligibility: The promotion is open to all UK (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland) the Channel Islands, Isle of Man and Republic of Ireland residents aged 18 or over, excluding employees of the Promoters and their affiliates or agents, the immediate families of such employees and any other person connected with this promotion.
- How to participate: Entrants must purchase one promotional bottle between 20 May 2017 date and 30 September 2017 (“the promotional period”).
- Each qualifying customer will have a bottle label which entitles one child (age 5-16) to enter any Cadw site free of charge when accompanied by one full paying adult. All Cadw sites are listed on cadw.gov.wales.
- To enter the promotion entrants must complete a short form on this web page.
- Each promotional label is for single use only.
- Each promotional label is valid until 30 September 2017, unless the promoters decide to stop the promotion at any time.
- Every time the customer wants to visit a venue, they must show their promotion voucher to admission staff at Cadw sites to gain ‘children (age 5-16) go free either on their phone or a printed version.
- Neither the promoters, nor its agents or distributors can accept liability for lost or damaged vouchers. Lost vouchers will not be replaced.
- The promotional vouchers have no monetary value, cannot be resold, auctioned or exchanged and cannot be redeemed in whole or part for cash.
- Only complete forms will be accepted and entrants will be contacted by promoters with one email following the promotion. The Promoters accept no responsibility for any vouchers that are lost, incomplete, illegible or corrupted, or which fail to reach it by the end of the promotional period for any reason.
- The Promotion will not be open to you, and your claim will be deemed invalid, if (including but not limited to):
• You reside outside of the UK, the Channel Islands, Isle of Man or ROI
• You have not purchased one qualifying bottle of Brecon Carreg 500ml or 750ml water during the promotional period (20 May 2017 to 30 September 2017)
• You have not completed all requested entry fields on the promotional label correctly.
• You have not entered before the end of the promotional period and/or you have failed in any way to otherwise comply with these Terms and Conditions as determined by the – Promoters in its sole discretion.
- The Promoters and agent reserves the right to offer a substitute reward of equal or greater value and to withdraw the promotion at any time deemed necessary owing to circumstances outside its reasonable control.
- If for any reason you encounter a problem please email email@example.com
- The promotion is not valid in conjunction with any other promotion and is subject to availability.
- Any persons taking advantage of this promotion does so on complete acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Insofar as permitted by law, neither the Promoter or their agents or distributors will in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the purchaser or other bearer, or accept any liability for personal loss or injury occurring at the venue; neither can they guarantee the quality and/or availability of the services offered by the venue, nor be held liable for any resulting personal loss or damage. Your statutory rights are unaffected.
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these terms and conditions, at any stage, but will always endeavour to minimise the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
- This promotion is administered by Brecon Carreg and Cadw, all correspondence regarding this offer should be directed to Brecon Carreg, Near Llandeilo SA19 6TT marked “Brecon Carreg Cadw promotion”. The Promoter’s decision regarding any aspect of the promotion is final and binding.
- The Promoter or its agent reserves the right to not to honour the promotion or voucher in case of bribery, misuse or lack of respect of these T&C’s, without the participant being entitled to any right against the Promotor. The Promotor reserves its right to exclude any participant with invalid or falsified personal data.
- Personal Data acquired by the Promotor through this promotion, will be used in the course of the action to control the validity of age, these data will be incorporated in a database from the Promotors for direct marketing purposes. These data will not be transferred to any third party. The Promotor will at all times respect the provisions of the Data Privacy Act 1998.